It’s easy to love life as a resident of Fair Haven; and our staff can attest it is a great place to work as well!
Fair Haven’s scenic location has been The County Home for Shelby County since 1869. In 1969 the current building was constructed. Many changes and improvements have been made since. Our mission is to provide quality care and services based upon the needs of the community.
Our employees provide outstanding care to our long term residents, and short-stay patients who are here to receive physical, occupational, or speech therapy services.
We do not discriminate against any person because of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, sexual preference, marital status, or source of payment.
We have a lot to offer:
Life Style Opportunities For our Residents
- 24 hour skilled care approved for Medicare / Medicaid / Hospice Care
- Secure Protective Living
- Facility Nutritional Services – therapeutic diets
- Email for family members
- Clean living environment
- Physical, Occupational, Speech and Restorative Services
- Podiatry, Vision, Hearing and Dental Services
- Friendly Caring Atmosphere
- Attractive Outdoor Areas
- Daily Therapeutic / Recreational Activities
- Access to Computers
- Religious Services
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Assistance with Discharge Planning/ Referrals to community resources
Rewarding Opportunities For our Employees
As one of Shelby County’s largest employers, Fair Haven provides its staff with progressive pay and benefits.
- Weekend Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Staff Recognition
- Free Meals
- Accumulated Vacations and Sic Time
- Public Employees Retirement System
- Attendance Incentive
- Dental and Optical Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Training Programs
- Free Employee Physicals
- Staff and Family Activities
- Paid Lunch Breaks
- A Family Atmosphere and Friendly Co-Workers
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Safety Committee
- Hepatitis B Immunizations