Fair Haven – The softer side of care!
The Top Ten Reasons to Make Fair Haven Your Choice
1. Our Employees: The care and services at Fair Haven are only as good as the Employees who provide it. We are confident our staff is up to the task! We look for the following qualities in our staff: Responsibility, Integrity, and Compassion.
2. Your County Nursing Facility: Owned by Shelby County, Fair Haven focuses on providing the best possible care and services to our community.
3. Our History: We have been providing quality care for Shelby County since 1869. We are proud of our heritage and long-standing commitment to our community.
4. A Not-For Profit Mission: Fair Haven exists to provide quality care for people in need… period. We are a self-supported operation giving compassionate care.
5. Safety: Fair Haven was built to last. The original building was built in 1869 with the new building built in 1969. Our staff constantly puts emphasis on the safety for our residents. They are schooled on safety procedures on a regular basis so everyone strives to keep our residents safe.
6. Economical: We strive to use business principles that will keep Fair Haven as cost effective as possible for our community.
7. Registered Nurse Services: Fair Haven residents enjoy the comfort of knowing that their clinical needs are being overseen by a Registered Nurse who is on-duty daily and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
8. Outstanding Rehabilitation Services: Our facility provides the highest quality of physical, occupational, and speech therapy services. Our goal is to reach your personal goals.
9. Grounds: Fair Haven is in a rural scenic setting that enables residents to enjoy the sites of crops being planted and harvested as well as occasional wild life sightings. They can enjoy a quiet and serine atmosphere.
10. We Do Business Here: Whenever possible, we strive to partner with our area businesses. We believe in supporting the local economy and therefore nurturing our community.
Fair Haven !