By answering the following questions, we hope you can make an informed judgement about your loved one.
- Is the individual 60 years of age or older?
- Is the individual doing well in the community, but nutrition is a concern?
- Does the individual eat alone?
- Are they unable to prepare their own meals?
- Does the individual need increased socialization during meal times?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, see Nutrition Services
- Does the individual need increased social time away from the family?
- Do they have medical needs that require monitoring by trained staff?
- Would the family and/or caregiver prefer to avoid premature nursing home placement, but could benefit from having a safe place for their loved one to be during the day?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, see Adult Day Services
- Is 24 hour supervision or nursing services needed?
- Does it take more then one person to assist the individual?
- Is there a concern about the individuals safety? For example, wandering, confusion, declining physical abilities.
- Does the individual require assistance in at least two aspects of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, or eating?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may need to consider working with Fair Haven for extended care for your loved one. Contact us today. 937-492-6900